Thursday, July 30

Welcome

This blog is not designed to convince you to change the way you eat. It is designed for people who have decided that they would like to change the way they eat, but who feel that making that change is overwhelming, confusing or maybe downright impossible. I used to feel that way and over the course of the past year have tried to figure out how I could, on my family's limited budget, eat in a way I felt good about - basically good, wholesome, clean, fair food.

I'm hoping to help you live, shop and eat in the real world. That means if you are on a budget, busy and stressed out, have kids, live alone, whatever - there's a way to do it and I hope I can help.

Every Friday I will invite you to make some small change in the way that you eat and give you some tools, advice and recipes to help you make that change. By taking it slow, hopefully we can make the changes you make stick. Some weeks what I have to say will be helpful, other times...not so much. This is a buffet - take a little of what looks tasty, and leave the rest behind.







No comments:

Post a Comment